The Hawk Morning Show with Rick Michaels' Spring Cleaning Yard Sale is Saturday, April 22 from 8am to 12 noon in the parking lot of SteelStacks on 1st Street; just off of Founders’ Way in Bethlehem, next to the Artsquest Visitors Center.
TIme to start thinking about what you could buy at the Yard Sale! One man's trash is another man's treasure - buy yours at THE HAWK SPRING CLEANING YARD SALE, on Saturday, April 22, 8am to 12 noon at Steel Stacks in Bethlehem!
What: The Hawk Morning Show with Rick Michaels Spring Cleaning Yard Sale
When: Saturday, April 22 from 8am to 12 Noon
Where: Parking lot of the ArtsQuest Building at Steelstacks on 1st Street in Bethlehem!
And yes, we will also do a Fall Clearnace Yard Sale in September!!
Westgate Jewelers - get cash on the spot for unwanted, broken or busted gold, silver, platinum and costume jewelry at Westgate Jewelers in the Westgate Mall, Bethlehem.
Visit www.WestgateJewelers.com for more...
We will also feature Hawk Vendors in our Hawk Showcase area...
Pioneer Pole Builders, Love Ran Red Foundation, Younique Makeup and Virtual Reality Café.
BUYERS - What to Know
- The Yard Sale beings at 8am! Buyers will not be permitted into the selling grounds until 8am. No Selling is permitted before 8am!
- All Sales are Cash! Bringing smaller bills is suggested.
- Free Parking is available directly across First Street from the selling grounds. Do Not Park in spaces marked for ArtsQuest Members Only. Parking Tickets will be issued to violators. Click here for more parking details.
- Wagons and small carts are permitted but please be courteous while navigating through the crowd.
- Light Refreshments will be available for purchase.
VENDORS - What to know
- Vendors will be allowed to enter the selling grounds starting by 6:30am.
- Vendors will be lined up and parked amusement park style. You will be parked next to the car in front of and behind you. If you want to be next to another vendor, make sure you arrive with them and are next in line.
- Each vendor will receive one (1) parking space for their vehicle, and one (1) approx. 10' x 10' Parking Space to sell from. No vehicles will be permitted to drive through the selling area during selling hours.
- Additional Free Parking is available directly across First Street from the selling grounds. Do Not Park in spaces marked for ArtsQuest Members Only. Parking Tickets will be issued to violators.
- All items must be unloaded into the designated selling space. No selling will be permitted form vehicles. Participants are required to bring their own tables, chairs, bags and canopy if they desire as long as they stay within their own area. Participants will be able to set their own prices and keep 100% of their profits.
- ArtsQuest doesn't allow unassociated businesses to use their property to sell items, meaning if you are a representative or consultant of Pampered Chef, Silpada, Tupperware, etc, you may not sell those items at this event. Just personal yard sale stuff.
- Items that contain profanity or obscenity will not be tolerated and will be removed. Items such as weapons or anything else that may be deemed harmful or inappropriate will not be tolerated and will be removed.
- Participants are required to safeguard their own belongings. There must be someone attending a space at all times.
- Participants are not permitted to sell anything that is not in their possession, stolen items, or that does not exist at the time.
- Participants are NOT permitted to sell food or drink. The City of Bethlehem requires that all food distributors have a license or permit to sell food of any kind. Participants in such will risk fines and/or removal from the event.
- Selling will begin at 8am! No Selling will be tolerated before 8am!!
- You must provide your own change. It is suggested that you start your bank with at least: (1 ) roll of quarters, (20) $1 bills, (4) $5 bills and (1) $10 bill.
- A dumpster will be provided by Republic Services to discard of any unsold items and garbage. Once garbage is placed in the dumpster it may not be removed. When the dumpster is full, all remaining items and garbage must be taken with you!
- Local charities should be on site to collect some items before it goes into the dumpster.
- Selling will conclude at 12 noon! Please be courteous and patient when leaving. Remember that it takes a little while to get all 250 vendors out of the lot!