The Hawk Morning Show with Rick Michaels Fall Clearance Yard Sale will take place on Saturday, September 20 from 8am to NOON in the parking lot of SteelStacks on 1st Street; just off of Founders’ Way in Bethlehem. It’s right next to the ArtsQuest Visitors Center.
BUYERS - What to Know
- The Fall Clearance Yard Sale beings at 8am! Buyers will not be permitted into the selling grounds until 8am. No Selling is permitted before 8am!
- All Sales are Cash! Bringing smaller bills is suggested.
- Free Parking is available directly across First Street from the selling grounds. Do Not Park in spaces marked for ArtsQuest Members Only. Parking Tickets will be issued to violators. Click here for more parking details.
- Wagons and small carts are permitted but please be courteous while navigating through the crowd.
- Light Refreshments will be available for purchase.
VENDORS - What to know
- Each vendor will be required to present a printed copy of the Confirmation Page and $10 cash, exact change, to be allowed to enter and sell goods.
- Registered and Paid Vendors will be allowed to enter the selling grounds starting at 7am.
- Vendors will be lined up and parked amusement park style. You will be parked next to the car in front of and behind you. If you want to be next to another vendor, make sure you arrive with them and are next in line.
- Each registered and paid vendor will receive one (1) parking space for their vehicle, and one (1) approx. 10' x 10' Parking Space to sell from.
- Additional Free Parking is available directly across First Street from the selling grounds. Do Not Park in spaces marked for ArtsQuest Members Only. Parking Tickets will be issued to violators. Click here for more parking details.
- All items must be unloaded into the designated selling space. No selling will be permitted form vehicles.
- Selling will begin at 8am! No Selling will be tolerated before 8am!!
- You must provide your own change. It is suggested that you start your bank with at least: (1 ) roll of quarters, (20) $1 bills, (4) $5 bills and (1) $10 bill. And don't forget to bring (1) more $10 bill for your entrance fee.
- A dumpster may be provided to discard of any unsold items and garbage. Once garbage is placed in the dumpster it may not be removed. When the dumpster is full, all remaining items and garbage must be taken with you!
- Selling will conclude at 12 noon! Please be courteous and patient when leaving. Remember that it takes a little while to get all 250 vendors out of the lot!