CONFIRMED CASES IN PA: 16,239
- PA Schools to remain closed indefinitely | Read Story
- President Trump extends Coronavirus shutdown and social distancing protocol through April 30th | Read Story
- Stay-at-home orders now issued for Lehigh and Northampton Counties | Read Story
- Governor Wolf issues stay-at-home order for hardest-hit counties including Monroe, Bucks, and Philadelphia | PA Schools closed another two weeks | Read Story
- Treasury Department announces US Tax Day is moving to July 15th, giving citizens three extra months to file | Read Story
- ALL NON-LIFE-SUSTAINING BUSINESSES IN PENNSYLVANIA TO CLOSE PHYSICAL LOCATIONS AS OF 8 PM THURSDAY MARCH 19, 2020 | Here is the list: 20200319-Life-Sustaining-Business
Wide Open School Helps Families and Educators Transition to Students Learning from Home | Read more
All schools in the commonwealth of Pennsylvania will be closed indefinitely
STUDENT LUNCH PROGRAMS BY COUNTY:
- Bethlehem Branch of the Greater Valley YMCA: GRAB & GO!!! From 4 pm – 5 pm Monday through Friday serving dinner. Children 18 and under can stop by outside the front doors of the YMCA and pick up a dinner to take home
- Second Harvest Food Bank of the Lehigh Valley and Northeast Pennsylvania (serving Carbon, Lehigh, Monroe, Northampton, Pike and Wayne counties): You will be asked to verbally complete a Self-Declaration of Need form, as signatures have been temporarily waived due to COVID-19. If you are under isolation or quarantine, state officials say to contact your local food bank for possible delivery options or ways to avoid potential virus exposure.
- Bell Ace Hardware, Trexlertown: Order online, curbside pick-up available. 8:00 am – 4:00 pm Monday- Saturday. Follow them on Facebook for updates
- Crossings Premium Outlets in Tannersville: Temporarily closed
- Dollar General – The first hour will be for seniors. Stores in the Lehigh Valley area are typically open 8 am to 10 pm daily.
- Giant – 24 hour stores now open from 6 a.m -Midnight. Lehighton store not affected. Starting Thursday, all Giant supermarkets will be open 6-7 am daily for only customers who are 60 or older
- Fresh Market – Open 8am to 9pm. 8am to 9am Monday through Friday are for senior shopping only.
- Home Depot – Beginning Thursday, March 19, all stores will now close daily at 6 pm, while opening hours will remain unchanged.
- Lehigh Valley Mall – Temporarily closed
- Main Street Market, Bangor: 9:00 AM to 10:AM for anyone over 60, expecting mothers, and anyone with health compromising issues. 10:00AM to 6:00PM to the public.
- PA Wine & Spirits – ALL PA Fine Wine & Good Spirits stores are closed until further notice.
- Promenade Shoppes at Saucon Valley – The Promenade Shops at Saucon Valley are temporarily closed. Fresh Market, some restaurants, and Fidelity investments will have modified hours.
- Redners – 24 hour stores now open 6 am to 9 pm. 6 am to 7:30 am are reserved for senior citizens and people who may be considered high risk.
- Target – All Target stores will close no later than 9 pm. One hour each week will be dedicated to seniors and people with underlying health conditions | Read statement
- Tractor Supply – Normal business hours. Online in-store pick up available. Read statement from TSC,
- Walmart– Open from 7 am to 8:30 pm
- Wegmans – Open 7am – 10pm | All Market Café seating areas, all in-store Pubs, select Burger Bars, Amore, Next Door are Temporarily closed.
- Weis Markets – Regular Hours 7 am to 9 pm
- Whole Foods – Open 8am to 8pm. One hour before opening, dedicated to seniors (7am-8am)
Social Distancing?! We get it and we’ll be here for you! Just because you’re not in the car doesn’t mean you have to be without 99.9 The Hawk. Find us on your favorite streaming app on your phone, or at home on your Smart Speaker!
- 1001 Thai, Easton: Offering curbside delivery. Call the restaurant (610) 252-1001 with your order and pay over the phone. When you arrive, call again, and they will bring your food to your car. They are planning on offering delivery in the very near future.
- 1760 Pub N Grille, Trexlertown: Open Daily for curbside pick-up from 11am-9pm
- 21 Crafthouse and Kitchen, Bethlehem: Our management and staff will be going above and beyond as always to ensure that all of our patrons have a clean, safe place to celebrate this weekend! … CURBSIDE TO-GO MENU 610-866-1950
- A Ca Mia, Lehigh Township: Only doing take out for the the duration of the lockdown.
- ALLENTOWN BETHLEHEM GOOSE: Takeout and free delivery available. Call (610) 904-7140 or click: HERE
- Aman’s Artisan Indian Cuisine, Easton: Curbisde pickup available. Order via phone at 484-298-0400 or order and pay online at www.amanseaston.com.
- Anatolian Kitchen, Bethlehem: Free delivery for the orders of minimum $50 and above in 5 miles radius. Curbside pickup also available. Phone Number: 610 419 8204
- Angelo’s Restaurant, Easton: Take out and curbside pick up available. Payments can be made over the phone at time of ordering. Hours of operation from 7am-2pm
- Apollo Grill, Bethlehem: Offering Curbside Takeout Services Friday 4/3/20 (4-7:30) and Saturday 4/4/20 (3-7:30)
- Ashley’s Signature Restaurant, Easton: Operating under normal business hours but curbside pick up available. You can also use DoorDash!”
- Back Door Bakeshop, Bethlehem: Open for pickup at walk-up window on Broad Street. (not offering curbside service.) You will not be able to enter the bakeshop, but they will have a list of quiche, muffins, cakes, cookies, etc., hanging in the window.
- Baked Bakery & Cafe, Emmaus: Offering curb side pickup. Call with your order, pay over the phone and they will bring it to your car upon arrival. 610-966-6100
- Bank Street Creamery, Easton: Formulating plans for limited hours curbside pickup and Grub Hub orders on the weekend while supplies last.
- The Beef Baron, Bethlehem: Closed during the shutdown.
- Berlinsville Hotel, Lehigh Township: TAKE OUT food and beer during normal hours of operation
- BIG WOODY’S. Palmer, Allentown and Emmaus: Open for takeout and delivery.
- Billy’s Downtown Diner, Allentown, Bethlehem and Easton: Closed during the shutdown
- Birthright Brewing Company, Nazareth: Will not be open for normal sit-down business until further notice. Starting Wednesday, 3/18/2020, Birthright Brewing will be open for limited take-out hours only. You will be able to CALL IN and place a TAKE OUT order between the hours of 11am – 2pm & 5pm – 7pm YOU MUST CALL AHEAD WITH YOUR ORDER. WALK IN ORDERS CANNOT BE ACCEPTED. The menu will be limited & discounted.
- Black Forest Deli & Catering, Bethlehem: Call or email to place orders – someone can bring it out to you if needed. 610-865-3036 or email@example.com. They will also deliver if needed!
- Blocker’s Coffeehouse, Catasauqua: TAKE OUT ONLY – and will be cutting hours to 7am-2pm.
- Blue Grillhouse, Bethlehem Township: Curbside Pick-Up available. Guests can order ahead and have the order brought to your car when you arrive.
- Blue Moo Ice Cream Shop, Moore Township: Opening for take out orders only. They will continue business in this manner until further notice.
- Braveheart Highland Pub, Hellertown: Curbside Pickup and DoorDash delivery available.
- The Brick, Bethlehem: Closed for dine-in during the shutdown. Reopening Friday and Saturday for takeout (curbside included) and delivery from 12-9 PM.
- Broadway Pub, Bangor: Open for take out only from 12pm to 6pm everyday until this has shutdown is lifted. You can also take out two six packs per customer.
- Brü Daddy’s Brewing Co., Allentown: Offering curbside pickup & FREE Delivery.
- Burger King: Free delivery and ordering through the app. Drive thru is open.
- Cactus Blue, Bethlehem: Takeout orders and larger deliveries available. For every order placed, they will donate a meal to the Second Harvest Food Bank of Lehigh Valley and Northeast Pennsylvania… Second Harvest believes that all people deserve access to healthy, nourishing food and so do we.
- Cafe on Broadway, Wind Gap: Take out available
- Campus Pizza, Bethlehem: Open from 11 AM till 9 PM…..pick up or delivery￼ only.
- Casa Toro, Coopersburg: OPEN for Take Out. Please call in your take out order at 610-282-8888.
- Catty Corner Neighborhood Pub & Pie, Catasauqua: Extending our Delivery Service to All Day Every Day For The Next Two Weeks 11am – 11pm
- Cavaluzzo’s, Emmaus: Takeout only during the shutdown
- Chess N Checkers, Hanover Township, Lehigh County: Open for take out only.
- Chicago Sports Bar and Gravity, Allentown: Closed during the shutdown
- The Chicken Corner, Bushkill Township: Will remain open for Take-Out and Delivery.
- Clubhouse Grille, Bethlehem: We will be doing take out, curbside pick up & grubhub for the next two weeks.
- Colonial Pizza & Spaghetti House, Easton: “Now offering CURBSIDE PICK UP! Call your order in 610.252.3033. – When arriving at Colonial please park in the designated spots and give us a call to let us know you are here!
- The Colony Meadery, Bethlehem: Open for to-go sales only with adjusted hours.Those hours will be: 3-8 Monday, Thursday and Friday, 12-8 Saturday, 12-6 Sunday.
- Coopersburg Diner: Temporarily closed
- Copperhead Grille, Center Valley and Allentown: Operating with curbside pickup & contactless delivery. Open 12p-8p
- The Crust Pizzeria & Restaurant, Allentown: Delivery service and curbside pick up available. You can order through our website (suggested) or calling us at 610-797-9797.
- Daddy’s Place, Easton: Offering take-out during these next two weeks and temporarily be offering delivery.
- The Daily Grind, Bath: Open, taking call in orders and will bring out your orders curbside.
- DETZI’S TAVERN, Wind Gap: Offering Curb Side Pick Up!! ** REMINDER THAT THEY ALSO SELL 6 PACKS. More info HERE.
- Don Juan Mex Grill, with locations in Emmaus, Fogelsville, Palmer Township and Hanover Township, Northampton County: Use their #DoorDash delivery service.
- D’Soprano’s, Walnutport: Offering takeout and delivery
- DUNKIN DONUTS: Drive-thru ordering and pick-up and in-store ordering available based on location. Dunkin strongly encourage customers to order ahead using the Dunkin’ app on their phones, to avoid lines and to limit person-to-person contact. Order ahead is available for both in-store pick-up and drive-thrus
- Easton Taco & Rotisserie: Offering curbside to go. Call 6104380974. Also on GrubHub and DoorDash.
- Easton Wine Project: Delivery and takeout will be available for bottles of wine and their entire food menu from 11 am to 8 pm Monday thru Saturday and 11 am to 7 pm on Sunday.
- Edge Restaurant, Bethlehem: Curbside pick-up service Monday-Saturday 4p-8p
- El Super Taco, Easton: Take out only. Call this number to place your order 610-438-2048
- The Flying Egg, Cachette, Tapas on Main and Urbano Mexican Kitchen & Bar, Bethlehem: Urbano will continue curbside pickup, available by phone, and soon DoorDash and Grubhub.
- Fegley’s Bethlehem Brew Works: Delivery available! Get your favorite Brew Works’ food at home, at work, or wherever you may be with GrubHub … Fegley’s Brew Works also offers Curb Side Pickup! Call to place your order and they will bring it out to you outside. No need to come into the restaurant or get out of your car. 610-882-1300
- Fiamma Italian Grill, Hanover Township, Northampton County: Added CURBSIDE service. They will remain open regular hours till further notice! Take out and DELIVERIES thru Grubhub, Door Dash, Uber Eats are also available
- Fiorentina Grill, Breinigsville: Offering NON-CONTACT DELIVERY DROP OFFS! They can drop off food to your door & text you when it’s on your doorstep. Order Online or Call 610.841.5666
- Florence Italian Grille, Breinigsville: Florence Italian Grille is available for Curbside Pickup every day of the week. 20% OFF all orders hours are from 1-8pm Please click on http://florencegrille.com/our-menu/ to see our full menu. Please call 610-841-4000 to place your order
- Gio Italian Grill, Lower Macungie Township: Offering TAKEOUT. If you do not want to come in, they will bring it to your car. Please check website for hours.
- Giovanni’s Pizza, Allentown: Taking orders for pick up and delivery.
- The Greenhouse Enoteca, Allentown: Between the hours of 4 and 7 this Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, we will offer a temporarily condensed menu available for parking lot pick up. You can also order bottled wines to go. Please call (610) 707-1152 for your take away orders, or send them a message on facebook or Instagram.
- Griddle 145, Whitehall Township: Currently offering curbside carry-out. Order and pay online via our website (or here: https://www.toasttab.com/griddle-145/v3). Call when you arrive and they will bring it to your car.
- Grille 3501, South Whitehall Township: Curbside pick-up and delivery available
- Grumpy’s Bar-B-Que Roadhouse, South Whitehall Township: Open Tuesday, March 17th for take out, curbside pick up and six packs to go ONLY! You can also order through Grubhub if you need delivery.
- Hammerhead Lounge, Northampton: Closed during the shutdown
- Hawaii Poke Bowl, Forks Township: Temporarily closed from March 17th, 2020 to March 30th, 2020.
- Hellertown Crossroads Hotel: The Crossroads will be open for TAKEOUT ONLY. Please continue to call during our normal business hours for takeout orders as well as parking lot/curbside orders. They can process your payment over the phone and run your order out to your car if you’d like.
- Hellertown Diner: Offering take out through their pick-up window located on the back of the building- please follow the yellow arrows through the parking lot. You can call in orders at 484-851-3591 & you can order online at www.thehellertowndiner.com. They are also offering delivery service to the surrrounding areas! Call in for details.
- Hi-Way Restaurant, Laurys Station: Temporarily closed
- Hops Fogelsville: Food and beer take out with hours of 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m
- Hotel Bethlehem: Switching to a “Curb Side to Go” option until further notice for their restaurants. With a limited menu serving breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as Penn State Creamery Ice Cream! Wine and beer to go will also be available.
- House & Barn, Emmaus: You order through their ChowNow app or call the restaurant. You can even pay over the phone or within the app.
- Ice Cream Lounge, Forks Township: Working on a way to do their part by providing ice cream to customers with limited person to person contact.
- Jack Callaghan’s Ale House, Allentown: Open for take out only. Call 610-432-5797
- Jay’s Local, Allentown: Open for Take Out, Curbside Pickup & Delivery! Call 610-351-3100 to place your order!
- Joe’s Tavern, Bethlehem: Check their facebook for updates posted daily.
- Katie’s Family Restaurant, New Tripoli: Closed Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday this week. Considering reopening on Friday for takeout window only, but that is still TBD.
- Keystone Pub, Bethlehem and Whitehall townships: No sit down dining for guests. Takeout orders with full menu and beer selection, including growlers, crowlers, cans, and bottles available. All takeout orders are for curbside pickup only. Please park in the lot by the front of the building, give us a call, and an employee will bring the food out when it is ready.Our modified hours will be 11am-10pm until further notice.
- Kingfish American Bistro & Wine Bar, Bethlehem Township: Call ahead – place your order, pay over the phone and they’ll meet you at the front door! Call 610-691-1115 to place your order.
- King Kone, Whitehall Township: Only serving through our windows, Uber eats, and orders placed through store phone (610-261-1935). Doors will remain locked, and nobody is permitted to enter.
- Konkrete Creamery, Northampton: “As of now, open for TAKE-OUT ONLY. No dine-in seating is allowed.
- Lazeez Fresh Mediterranean Grill, South Whitehall Township: Offering curb side picking and take out orders only. No dine in! You can place and pay for your order over the phone and they will bring it to you once you arrive.
- Lehigh Valley Polish Water Ice, Fogelsville: Open daily noon- 9pm for take out or call ahead ONLY. No dine in until further notice. Call in your order 610-841-2017 and they will get it ready for you to pick up and carry out!
- Licensed 2 Grill, Emmaus: Now offering curb side pick up to help limit exposure. Happy to run your take out orders to you! Pay with credit card when ordering, pull into parking lot, and give them a call to let them know you arrived.
- Little Creek Bar B Cue, Washington Township, Northampton County: If the school closures have you concerned about your child not being able to eat breakfast or lunch let Little Creek know. They will do what they can to help. A box of cereal, gallon of milk, bread, pb/j-, pulled chicken or macaroni and cheese! Feel free to PM. If you are starting to distance yourself for your health and those of your loved ones, they can deliver to you. They take credit card payments over the phone and can do porch deliveries for your safety.
- Lorenzo’s Italian Family Restaurant, Fountain Hill: Their dining room will remain closed until further notice! They WILL CONTINUE TO OFFER FREE DELIVERY AND TAKEOUT! Free online ordering @ Lorenzospizzamenu.com
- Machs Gute Pub and Grille, Bethlehem: Menu items available for pickup only
- Mama’s Pizza, Slatington: They will deliver.
- Marblehead Chowder House, Palmer Township: Entire menu is available for carryout from 11am-7pm daily.
- Mario’s Pizza, Northampton: We kindly ask patrons to call-in their orders ahead of time, wait for pick-up time to elapse before entering pizza shop, restrict pick-up to one person per party, not to enter our pizza shop if feeling flu-like symptoms.
- McCarthy’s Red Stag Pub and Whiskey Bar, Bethlehem: McCarthy’s will be doing curbside pick-up of their full menu, growlers and 6-pack beers to go. Call 610.861.7631 to place your orders.
- McDonalds: Drive-Thru, Delivery and Walk-In Take-Out available.
- Miguel’s Restaurant & Lounge, Plainfield Township: Take out will be available but they do not offer delivery. Call 610-746-4225. Pay by credit/debit card over the phone or cash when picked up. Curbside available by request.
- Molinari’s, Bethlehem: Until further notice, they will ONLY be running their market Monday-Saturday, 11 am-8 pm. They will also be offering curbside pick up and delivery within a 5 mile radius, and be premiering online ordering through their website.
- Molly’s Irish Grille & Sports Pub, Bethlehem: Keep an eye out for updated info on to go orders!
- Nazareth Diner: CLOSED until further notice.
- Nick’s Diner, Allentown: Open only for take out orders and grub hub delivery from 9:30am-2:30pm.
- Nonna Sulina’s Sicilian Kitchen & Grill, Hanover Township, Northampton County: TAKEOUT is AVAILABLE. Curbside takeout is available for dinner. Call to place your orders… We will DELIVER! 2 mile radius.
- Notch Modern Kitchen & Bar, Lower Macungie Township: You can also order online and pick up curbside.
- Ocean 235, Easton: Ocean will remain open during our normal business hours, in the hopes of providing a getaway from the current climate for as long as conditions allow. That also includes, offering to-go orders at a discounted rate with curbside pickup.
- Papa Johns, 25th Street in Easton: Open for delivery and carry out until 1AM Sun-Thurs and until 2AM on Friday and Saturday
- PAT’S PIZZA & BISTRO, Bethlehem: Will offer delivery, pickup and contactless pickup. Call 610-419-8100. Place your order over the phone for a pickup and pay with your card. When you arrive in the parking lot call them to let them know you are there. They will gladly walk your order to your vehicle.
- Pearly Baker’s Alehouse, Easton: Pearly Baker’s is now offering Online Ordering!! Download the Toast Takeout App at the Apple Store or visit www.pearlybakers.net. You can also order on Facebook by hitting the SHOP NOW button. They will also be offering lunch delivery within a 3 block radius.
- PENN PIZZA RESTAURANT, Allentown: Open for take-out and delivery
- Pizza Joe’s Italian Restaurant, Nazareth: Open for takeout only.
- PIZZETTA’S ITALIAN FAMILY RESTAURANT, Macungie: Strictly doing TAKE OUT orders 11am-8pm everyday.
- P.J. Whelihans, Bethlehem: OPEN for TAKE-OUT from 11:30 AM – 7:30 PM! Curbside pick-up available. Call to place an order
- Porters’ Pub, Easton: Open daily for take out and curbside delivery 11am til 10pm!• Call ahead if you like. 610-250-6561
- Prime Steak House, Hanover Township, Northampton County: Currently offering curbside take out service by paying with a credit card by phone or with cash when you come for the take out. You may call when you arrive and they will bring your order out to you. Call 610-882-4070.
- The Pub on Main, Macungie: Closed until further notice.
- Rios Brazilian Steakhouse, Nazareth: Rios is open for Curbside Pickup only
- Rita’s Italian Ice: Open for delivery and takeout
Rita’s of Palmer Township, Easton: Open for regular window service with all orders being packaged to-go. Adjusted Hours: Mon-Fri 2:00pm-9:00pm, Sat-Sun 12:00pm-9:00pm
- Ritz Barbecue, Allentown: Temporarily until further notice
- River Grille, Easton: Full dinner menu will be available for DELIVERY or TAKE-OUT. To view our dinner menu visit our website at www.rivergrilleeaston.com. To then place an order, please call us directly at 610-923-5110.
- Riverton Hotel and Restaurant, Lower Mount Bethel Township: Offering takeout with curbside pickup only. Cash or Credit Card payment will still be accepted. Staff will greet you at the parking lot for payment and delivery. Operating on normal business hours the rest of the week as well.Wednesday through Saturday 11am to 10pm Sunday 9am to 9pm. Please visit our website at www.rivertonhotel.net and facebook for our full menu.
- Roma Ristorante, Hanover Township, Lehigh County: Closed until further notice
- Sahara Mediterranean Cuisine, Lower Macungie Township: Offering pickup and delivery thru GRUB-HUB.
- Santa Fe Taco Co., Northampton: Takeout only
- Santoro’s Franks & Chili, Bethlehem: Open for take-out or deliveries only. Triple Dog Dare Challenge will be suspended until further notice.
- Scoopendorf’s Ice Cream Company, Walnutport: “CURBSIDE ORDERING – Available nightly from 6:00 pm. to 10:00 pm only. For customers not feeling comfortable standing in line next to others, simply call UPON ARRIVAL at (610) 767-3551 and ask for curbside ordering. Specially assigned staff member will come to your car, take your order and CASH payment, prepare your order and bring it to your car. This is for CASH sales only as they do not have portable hand-held card reader.
- Sette Luna, Easton: Curbside pick-up available.
- Shanty on 19th, Allentown: Curb side pick up, Grub Hub, Door Dash delivery ONLY.
- Taco Bell: If carry out operations are permitted, guests may order on ta.co, in the app, or in the restaurant and take their food to-go. As of March 15, all traditional company restaurants are operating through the drive-thru only. Urban in-line and non-drive thru restaurants are operating carry-out only.
- The Shelby, Lower Macungie Township: Curbside pickup with a limited menu
- The Slateford Inn, Upper Mount Bethel Township: Closed until they are allowed to re~open.
- THE SLATE PUB, Pen Argyl: Open for curbside takeout and limited neighborhood delivery. New temporary hours are 11:30am to 1:30pm and 4;00pm to 9:00pm. Please call 610-881-4700 to place your orders
- Slate Quarry Hotel, Bushkill Township: Family meal bundles available for curbside pick up or take out. Full menu is still available for ordering as well as to-go six packs.
- SLOPESIDE PUB & GRILL AT BLUE MOUNTAIN RESORT: Slopeside Pub & Grill at Blue Mountain Resort will be offering Curbside Pickup starting Friday, March 20th. Guests can call 610.824.1557 to order from the special Curbside menu. The menu includes usual Slopeside favorites like the Groomer Burger and Slopeside Salad, as well as new items like Salmon BLT’s and Turkey Rachel’s. When the order is complete our staff will deliver it to the guest’s car outside of our Summit Lodge, eliminating the need to enter the Resort. Click HERE for menu and info.
- Social Still, Bethlehem: Curbside pickup will be available. Call and they will bring some delicious eats right to your car. Modified menus now to offer the best of Social Still to go. Their bottle shop will also remain open for bottles to go during open hours. They are exploring if we can deliver bottles directly to your door. Stay tuned for delivery options.
- Stahley’s, Allentown: Exploring options for limited hours for take out beer and food.
- Starbucks: Drive thru and walk-up available. No in-store seating.
- Steel City Gyro, Lower Macungie Township: Open for business as usual and offering only take out for the next 2 weeks.
- Stefano’s Sicilian Grille, East Allen Township: Take out only and 1.mile delivery radius .The delivery service will be available from 4:00 pm to 8:30pm.
- Stoke Coal Fire Pizza & Bar, Easton: Call 610-829-1400 for curbside delivery.
- Stuffed to the Grills, Upper Macungie Township: Open for Take out only. Call in your orders or use our online ordering at www.stuffedtothegrills.com. Delivery will also be available through Uber Eats or Door Dash.
- Strange Brew Tavern, Allentown: CLOSED until authorized to open.
- Sunrise Diner, Allentown: Offering take out (curb side pick-up available upon request) and delivery through Grub Hub until further notice. Our temporary hours of operation will be 8am-8pm.
- Sweet Girlz Bakery, Easton: CURB SIDE take-out only. You can still place your orders via phone ONLY and we will be available from 9am – 12pm on Fridays and Saturdays for pick ups. All orders must be placed by Wednesday and paid in full at the time of ordering. When you arrive Friday or Saturday to pick up, please call from your car and they will happily bring your order out to you.
- Switchback Pizza Company, Emmaus: Online store available HERE
- Syb’s West End Deli, Allentown: Closed. As of now they will not be accepting any takeout orders.
- Taps Tavern, Lower Saucon Township: Daily delivery service within a 10 miles radius from the restaurant from 4-8 PM … they also offer their full menu TO GO!! They will also offer curbside pick-up.
- Three Birds Coffee House, Easton: Temporarily closed.
- Tony’s Pizza & Restaurant, Tatamy: Call for takeouts, walk-in pickups, and deliveries.
- Torre, Upper Saucon Township: Curbside Pick-Up program available at Torre and Paxos Restaurants. Call ahead to place your to-go order, and their team will bring it out to you in your car when you arrive.
- The Trapp Door, Upper Milford Township: Offering pickup and limited delivery services by calling 610.965.5225 Tues-Fri 4-8. Delivery radius 5 miles. Saturday hours to be announced shortly.
- Trivet Diner, South Whitehall Township: Open for takeout and deliver. Offering Curbside Pick up form 7am to 7 pm and delivery from 11am to 6 pm within a 3 mile radius.
- The Trivet Restaurant, Upper Milford Township: Offering Curbside Pick up.
- Twisted Olive, Bethlehem: Now offering curbside pick up. Call 610-419-1200. They also have wine to-go.
- TWO RIVERS BREWING COMPANY., Easton: Curbside and delivery available. Hours will be 12 PM until 8 PM every day for the duration of this crisis.
- Union & Finch, Allentown: Operating with a takeout menu via pickup or grubhub. Curbside pickup: Call 610.432.1522 and let them know what you want, they’ll process your card, then pull into their back lot and ring them when you arrive. They’ll come out with your food and receipt.
- Villa Grande, Bath: Offering take-out and delivery only. Also offering curbside pickup to take-out orders with pre paid credit card services. You can order online at www.VillaGPizza.com or call 484-281-3634
- Wally’s Deli – Wally’s Deli in Allentown and Emmaus are open for takeout and delivery through DoorDash! Click HERE
- Wayback Burgers, Easton & Schnecksville: Open for takeout, delivery (via Grubhub, DoorDash & UberEats, depending on location) and have curbside pickup available as well.
- Wendy’s: Drive thru is open. Online ordering available. Free delivery with Grub Hub and Postmates.
- Windsor Deli, Allentown: Open Mon-Fri 10am-2pm for takeout only and they would prefer if you call ahead your order (610) 481-0474
- Whitehall Diner: Whitehall Diner is now closed until further notice.
- White Orchids Thai Cuisine, Upper Saucon Township: You can order online and pick up curbside.
- Williams Restaurant, Palmer Township: CURBSIDE PICKUP: CALL YOUR ORDER FOR PICKUP AND THEY WILL BRING IT TO YOUR CAR 1610 2538281
- Willow Street Pub, Coplay: Open FOR TAKE OUT ONLY from 11:30am-9pm.
- The Wise Bean, Bethlehem: Closed until the orders are lifted
- THE WOODEN MATCH, Bethlehem: Call 601-865-1777 for to-go and delivery! 6-pack growlers available
- Zest bar+grille, Bethlehem: “CURBSIDE pickup & ONLINE ordering is available. Simply place your order and pull up to the ramp on the ground level of the building and call up to the restaurant. 610-419-4320 and someone will run your order right down.
Bangor Trust Brewing, Bangor: Take-out and curbside pick-up. Hours vary. 610-452-3232.
Birthright Brewing Co., Nazareth: Take-out and curbside pick-up for beer and pizza, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. and 5-8 p.m. 610-365-2225.
Bonn Place Brewing Co., Bethlehem: To-go and curbside pick-up, noon to 8 p.m. daily. 610-419-6660; bonnplacetogo.square.site.
Boser Geist Brewing Co., Easton: To-go food and beer, 6-9 p.m. Wednesday and Thursday, 5-10 p.m. Friday, 2-9 p.m. Saturday and 4-8 p.m. Sunday. 484-293-8005; bosergeist.com.
Brü Daddy’s Brewing Co., Allentown: Temporarily closed. 610-351-7600; brudaddysbrewingcompany.com.
Cave Brewing Co., Salisbury Township: Taproom inside South Mall temporarily closed; considering partnering with a food truck one or two nights per week for to-go sales outside. 610-739-1381.
Fegley’s Allentown Brew Works: Take-out, delivery and curbside pick-up for beer, 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily. 610-433-7777
Fegley’s Bethlehem Brew Works: Take-out, delivery and curbside pick-up for food and beer, 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily. 610-882-1300.
Funk Brewing Co., Emmaus: Curbside pick-up, 2-6 p.m. Wednesday through Sunday. Next day delivery between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. also available. 610-421-8270; funkbrewing.com.
HiJinx Brewing Co., Allentown: Take-out and curbside pick-up available. Hours vary. 484-714-0080; hijinxbrewing.com.
Hop Hill Brewing Co., Lower Saucon Township: To-go hours: 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday and noon to 6 p.m. Saturday. Hophillbeer.com.
Lost Tavern Brewing, Hellertown and Bethlehem: To-go and curbside orders available the week of 3/23: Bethlehem: 1-6 p.m. Tuesday and Friday (610-419-0346); Hellertown: 2-7 p.m. Wednesday through Friday, 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Saturday and noon to 5 p.m. Sunday (484-851-3980).
Pocono Brewery Co. Taproom, Whitehall Township: Temporarily closed. 610-264-2194; poconobrewery.com.
The Proper Brewing Company, Quakertown: Take-out food and beer available. Hours vary. 267-490-5168; theproperbrewing.com.
The Proper Little Pub, Allentown: Temporarily closed. 610-554-9526; theproperlittlepub.com.
Saucony Creek Craft Brewery & Gastropub, Maxatawny Township: Take-out beer, 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Tuesday through Sunday. 610-683-3128; sauconybeer.com.
Sage Alley Brewery & Grille, Coopersburg: Take-out food and beer, 4-7 p.m. Wednesday through Sunday. 610-421-6029; sagealleybrewery.com.
Separatist Beer Project, Easton: Temporarily closed. 610-330-9114; separatistbeer.com.
Seven Sirens Brewing, Bethlehem: To-go beer and drive-thru availability, noon to 8 p.m. daily. 810-627-2337.
Taylor House Brewing Co., Catasauqua: Take-out and curbside pick-up available. Hours vary. Taylorhousebrewing.com.
Two Rivers Brewing, Easton: Food and beer available for take-out and delivery, noon to 8 p.m. daily. 610-829-1131; tworiversbrewing.com.
Christmas City Spirits, Bethlehem: Bottle sales available for delivery within a 7-mile radius of downtown Bethlehem. Order by 4 p.m. and get it by that day by 9 p.m. Order after 4 p.m. and get it by 9 p.m. the next day. For sanitary reasons, no cash will be accepted. 484-893-0590; christmascityspirits.com.
County Seat Spirits, Allentown and Easton: Bottle and mixer packages available, 2-6 p.m. Friday and Saturday and by appointment in Allentown. Bottle and mixer packages available 3-7 p.m. Monday through Friday and noon to 4 p.m. Saturday and Sunday in Easton. Delivery also is available within 10 miles of Easton, PA 18042. 610-628-9502; countyseatspirits.com.
Eight Oaks Farm Distillery, New Tripoli: Bottle sales available 2-6 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Friday through Sunday. 484-387-5287; eightoaksdistillery.com.
Gallows Hill Spirits Co., Allentown: Bottle sales available, 3-9 p.m. Wednesday through Friday and noon to 4 p.m. Saturday and Sunday. 610-628-9445; gallowshillspirits.com.
Kilimanjaro Distillery, Hanover Township, Lehigh County: Curbside pick-up of bottles, 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday and noon to 4 p.m. Saturday and Sunday. 484-661-2488; XplorerSpirits.com/shop.
Social Still, Bethlehem: Food and spirits available for curbside pick-up (1-7 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday) and delivery (5-7 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday). 610-625-4585; socialstill.com.
Triple Sun Spirits, Emmaus: To-go cocktails (12-ounce single-serve cans and 32-ounce party growlers) available for curbside pick-up, 4-7 p.m. Thursday through Friday and noon to 5 p.m. Friday and Saturday. Text your order to 570-350-6197. Triplesunspirits.com.
Black River Farms, Lower Saucon Township: Curbside pick-up available, 2-5 p.m. daily. 484-935-1011.
Blue Mountain Vineyards, New Tripoli: Curbside pick-up available, noon to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday and noon to 3 p.m. daily. 610-298-3068.
Clover Hill Winery, Breinigsville: Curbside pick-up available, 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Saturday and noon to 5 p.m. Sunday. 610-395-2468.
Easton Wine Project: Delivery and take-out available for food and bottles of wine, 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Saturday and 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Sunday. 610-438-2533; eastonwineproject.com.
Folino Estate, Greenwich Township: Curbside pick-up available, noon to 5 p.m. Wednesday through Sunday. 484-452-3633 ext. 2.
Franklin Hill Vineyards, Lower Mount Bethel and Lower Nazareth townships: Curbside pick-up available, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday and Sunday in Lower Mount Bethel Township (610-588-8708) and noon to 4 p.m. Friday and Saturday in Lower Nazareth Township (610-559-8966). Franklinhillvineyards.com.
Galen Glen Vineyard & Winery, Andreas: Curbside pick-up available, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Friday through Sunday. 570-386-3682.
Hackett Wine, New Tripoli: Curbside pick-up available, 3-6 p.m. Friday through Sunday. Free delivery within a five mile radius also is available. 610-657-8000; hackettwine.com.
Pinnacle Ridge Winery, Greenwich Township: Curbside pick-up available, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily. 610-756-4481.
Setter Ridge Vineyards, Greenwich Township: Bottle sales available. Hours vary. Delivery also is available: Wednesday (order by 10 a.m.) deliveries between 2 and 4 p.m. to Rockland, Longswamp, District and Pike townships and Topton borough; Thursday (order by 10 a.m.) deliveries between 1 and 3 p.m. to Greenwich and Maxatawny townships and Kutztown and Lyons. 610-683-8463.
Sleepy Cat Urban Winery, Allentown: Bottle sales available, 4-8 p.m. Wednesday through Friday and noon to 4 p.m. Saturday and Sunday. 610-351-2500; sleepycaturbanwinery.com.
Tolino Vineyards, Washington Township, Northampton County: Curbside pick-up available, 1-5 p.m. daily. 610-588-9463.
Vynecrest Vineyards & Winery, Breinigsville: Curbside pick-up available, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. daily. 610-398-7525.
Weathered Vineyards, Weisenberg Township: Curbside pick-up available, 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily. 610-984-2867; weathered-vineyards.square.site.
- AARP Taxaide sites- all sites nationwide are closed. Any existing appointments will be rescheduled.
- The Allentown Art Museum will be closed until further notice.
- Allentown Fairgrounds – The Super Gigantic Garage Sale scheduled for March 14-15 was postponed to May 30-31
- ArtsQuest postpones Musikfest Cafe performances. Rescheduled shows will be announced as information becomes available. Artsquest Center, Steel Stacks and the Banana Factory are closed through at least April 30th. Artsquest launches “Artsquest At Home!” Read More
- Blooming Glen Mennonite Church – Community Easter Celebration and Egg Hunt scheduled for April 4 canceled.
- Bradbury-Sullivan LGBT Community Center – all in-person adult programs canceled through April 30 (some will operate virutally).
- Cedarbrook Senior Care & Rehabilitation – In order to prevent the spread of COVID-19 all nonessential visits are suspended. More info: https://www.cedarbrookseniorcare.com/
- The Civic Theatre-Allentown will be putting all live performances and their film series on hiatus. More info: http://www.civictheatre.com
- The Crayola Experience temporarily closed
- The Diocese of Allentown will suspend the obligation to attend Saturday vigil/Sunday masses. Masses will remain open to the public to attend. More information: https://www.allentowndiocese.org/
- Easton City hall closed to visitors. All city business can be transacted via telephone, email, online, or mail. for more info visit our website.
- Fellowship Community/Whitehall is restricting all visitation to the Health Care Center and Personal Care areas effective immediately. More info: http://www.fellowshipcommunity.com/
- Historic Bethlehem Museums & Sites suspends all activities through April 30th
- Laundry on Linden Ministry-Allentown – events suspended until further notice.
- Lehigh Carbon Community College (LCCC) has cancelled its annual Week of the Young Child (WOTYC) sessions for adult learners and events for children during the month of April. More information, please call 610-799-1876 or email bmiller8@.lccc.edu.
- Lehigh County is postponing its hazardous waste collection event until further notice.
- Lehigh County Department of Corrections will suspend visitation of all non-essential visitors and volunteers. Effective 8 a.m., Friday March 13th.
- Lehigh County Senior Centers Contact Lehigh County Office of Aging and Adult Services (610) 782-3034.
- Lehigh Valley Auto Show and Gala postponed indefinitely. More info: https://glvautoshow.org/
- Lehigh Valley Heritage Museum – all programming canceled until further notice
- Michener Art Museum, Doylestown – Closed temporarily
- Miller Symphony Hall – Shows being cancelled. For more info https://www.millersymphonyhall.org
- Nazareth Moravian Church – Services and activities canceled, and church office closed
- PA Farm Show Complex Announces Cancellation of Events.
- Palm SchwankFelder Church-Suspending all services until further notice
- Pearl S. Buck House, gift shop, cultural center and welcome center will be closed to the public until further notice
- Penns Peak, all shows postponed through April 30th
- Penn State Extension – Berks Sheep Workshop cancelled. Should you have any questions, please contact our customer support line at 1-877-345-0691.
- PennDOT Extends Driver’s License, ID Card, Vehicle Registration, Safety and Emission Expiration Dates for Montgomery County – More COVID-19 information is available at www.health.pa.gov. For more information, visit www.dmv.pa.gov or www.PennDOT.gov.
- Phoebe Ministries Communities are restricting non-essential visits to our Health Care Centers and our Personal Care communities starting at noon today in order to ensure the health and safety of our residents and employees as a preventative measure. More info: https://phoebe.org
- PPL Center – Adam Sandler performance, scheduled for March 18, has been postponed. 2020 NCAA DI Men’s Ice Hockey Allentown Regional is CANCELLED. Tolls Live is POSTPONED. Lynyrd Skynyrd with Travis Tritt RESCHEDULED for September 11th
- Senior Life Lehigh Valley-Life Center will be closed until further notice. Questions, call 610-954-5433 during regular business. After business hours call at 610-954-5433 if you have any medical emergencies or urgent needs.
- Sherman Theatre – All shows rescheduled through April 30th. Sherman is a non-profit accepting donations. Click HERE.
- The State Theatre has postponed all events and performances through April 30th. If you have tickets to one of these shows, we will communicate directly with you about the status of that show going forward. We are going to work closely with each artist to reschedule as many performances as possible.
- Via All-Star Basketball Classic has been postponed to May; new dates below. Lehigh Valley Basketball Hall of Fame & St. Luke’s Combine Clinic – May Date & Location TBD (formerly March 15) Via All-Star Banquet -Wind Creek Bethlehem Event Center – Wednesday, May 27, 2020 | 6:30 pm (formerly March 25) Via Super Saturday – May Date & Location TBD | 10:30 am (formerly March 28)
- Warren County senior centers- Warren County congregate nutrition sites-the Hackettstown, Washington and North Warren locations are closed for activities and congregate meals until further notice.
- Wind Creek Bethlehem Casino – Closed until further notice
- Wind Creek Event Center – Closed until further notice. Reba McEntire performance re-scheduled for Saturday, July 18.
Brit Floyd – Re-scheduled from March 20/ 21 to August 14th and 15th 2020. Pitbull and Air Supply shows POSTPONED.
- Whitehall Township will close its municipal building to visitors during normal business hours. Refer to the township website or call 610-437-5524 for additional information.
- YWCA Tri-County Area has suspended educational programming.
Bucks County Community College: Campuses are closed. Remote learning & working will continue through at least April 30
DeSales University:Until further notice, DeSales University will conduct classes using an online learning platform
Lafayette College: Lafayette College will move to remote teaching and learning until further notice
Lehigh University: Lehigh will be moving to remote coursework for the remainder of the academic semester (through the end of final exams on Wednesday, May 13)
Muhlenberg College: Muhlenberg College has suspended in-person classes and has transitioned to remote learning.
Penn State University: Penn State has extended the remote-delivery period for all classes through at least the spring semester. Examinations will also be administered remotely. Additionally, spring commencement ceremonies will be postponed while the University explores options for celebrating the achievements of our students
Millersville University: Millersville has moved to remote instruction for the remainder of the spring 2020 semester.
West Chester University: Classes will be moved to alternate modes of instruction for the rest of the spring semester.
East Stroudsburg University: ESU has transitioned all classes (undergraduate, graduate and doctoral) to online instruction for the remainder of the Spring 2020 semester.
Kutztown University: Classes being held online for spring semester, employees teleworking. Remote learning extended through summer sessions.
Northampton Community College: NCC sites are closed and all students are learning remotely for the remainder of the semester. Noncredit and continuing education classes are cancelled for the foreseeable future.