SATURDAY, MAY 14, 2022 FROM 8AM TO NOON
One man’s trash is another man’s treasure – find yours at The Hawk Morning Show with Rick & Joel Spring Cleaning Yard Sale on Saturday,
May 7th MAY 14 from 8am to 12 noon in the parking lot of SteelStacks on 1st Street; just off of Founders’ Way in Bethlehem, next to the ArtsQuest Visitors Center.
We will also feature Hawk Vendors in our Hawk Showcase area…
The gold market is up, get cash now! Westgate Jewelers inside the Westgate Mall in Bethlehem
- The Yard Sale begins at 8am! Be respectful of the time to start selling.
- Preferred method of payment is cash. Select Vendors may offer Paypal and/or Venmo options” .
- Free Parking is available directly across First Street from the selling grounds. Do Not Park in spaces marked for ArtsQuest Members Only. Parking Tickets will be issued to violators. Click here for more parking details.
- Wagons and small carts are permitted but please be courteous while navigating through the crowd.
- Light Refreshments will be available for purchase.
VENDORS – What to know
- The Hawk Morning Show with Rick & Joel Spring Cleaning Yard Sale takes place Saturday, May 7, 2022 from 8am to 12 noon in the parking lot of SteelStacks on 1st Street; just off of Founders’ Way in Bethlehem, next to the ArtsQuest Visitors Center.* Vendors get 2 parking spaces – one for their vehicle and the one in front of the vehicle to display their wares (10×10 each). The Yard Sale is limited to 200 vendors – you must register and get your ticket on Ticketleap. Over 1000 people come to shop – so be prepared!• Vendors will be allowed to enter the selling grounds around 6:30am when gates open. Gates may open a little sooner depending on traffic.• By purchasing your space at the Yard Sale, you agree to the terms and conditions in the waiver section which permits photos taken on site.
• Vendors will be lined up and parked amusement park style. If you want to be next to another vendor/car, make sure you arrive with them as you pull into the parking lot.
• Additional Free Parking is available directly across First Street from the selling grounds. Do Not Park in spaces marked for ArtsQuest Members Only. Parking Tickets will be issued to violators. Click here for more parking details.
• All items must be unloaded into the designated selling space. Participants are required to bring their own tables, chairs and bags if they desire as long as they stay within their own area. Participants will be able to set their own prices and keep 100% of their profits.
• ArtsQuest doesn’t allow un-associated businesses to use their property to sell items, meaning if you are a representative or consultant of Pampered Chef, Silpada, Tupperware, etc, you may not sell those items at this event. Just personal yard sale stuff.
• Items that contain profanity or obscenity will not be tolerated and will be removed. Items such as weapons including knives, guns, bows or anything else that may be deemed harmful or inappropriate will not be tolerated and will be removed.
• Participants are required to safeguard their own belongings. There must be someone attending a space at all times.
• Participants are not permitted to sell anything that is not in their possession, stolen items, or that does not exist at the time.
• Participants are NOT permitted to sell food or drink. The City of Bethlehem requires that all food distributors have a license or permit to sell food of any kind. Participants in such will risk fines and/or removal from the event.
• Selling will begin at 8am!
• You must provide your own change. It is suggested that you start your bank with at least: (1 ) roll of quarters, (20) $1 bills, (4) $5 bills and (1) $10 bill.
• A dumpster will be provided to discard of any unsold items and garbage. Once the garbage is placed in the dumpster it may not be removed. When the dumpster is full, all remaining items and garbage must be taken with you!
*You are responsible for the removal of all of your remaining yard sale items at the conclusion of the event. You may dispose of items in the provided dumpster(s) or take them with you, but you are not allowed to leave them behind in your selling space.
• Selling will conclude at 12 noon! Please be courteous and patient when leaving. Remember that it takes a little while to get all 200 vendors out of the lot! Make sure you please clean up your mess.
• Tents are typically not permitted on site due to liability issues.
•By purchasing a space, you agree to the PROMOTION/EVENT PARTICIPATION RELEASE AND WAIVER AGREEMENT in consideration of the opportunity afforded to me to participate in The Hawk Morning Show Yard Sale.
PROMOTION/EVENT PARTICIPATION RELEASE AND WAIVER AGREEMENT
By purchasing a space, you agree to the PROMOTION/EVENT PARTICIPATION RELEASE AND WAIVER AGREEMENT in consideration of the opportunity afforded to me to participate in…
WODE – 99.9 The Hawk Morning show with Rick & Joel Spring Cleaning Yard Sale on Saturday, May 7, 2022.
The Hawk Morning Show with Rick & Joel Spring Cleaning Yard Sale promotion (hereinafter referred to as “The Promotion”), other good and valuable consideration the receipt of which is hereby acknowledged, and in recognition of possible danger to which I voluntarily subject myself as a voluntary participant in The Promotion, I hereby knowingly, freely and voluntarily waive, on behalf of myself, my heirs, executors, administrators and personal representatives, any action, demand, or request for compensation for actual or alleged damages against WODE and Cumulus Media, their officers, directors, agents and/or employees as result of, arising out of, or in any way in connection with The Promotion and my participation therein.
Vendor agrees to indemnify and hold Cumulus Media, each and all of its subsidiary and affiliated corporations, companies and divisions, its predecessors, successors and assigns, and its respective directors, stockholders, officers, employees and agents, harmless from any loss, damage, cost, expense, personal injury or claims which result from Vendors operations at the event. Specifically, Vendor agrees to indemnify Cumulus for any claims arising from Vendors use and operations on the Premises.
In signing this release and waiver agreement I hereby acknowledge that I: have read this agreement, understand it, and am signing it voluntarily; and am over 18 years of age and of sound mind; and am of good health and sound physical condition.